Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TasTEA Time! Tea Fortè Honey Yuzu


So for those of you wondering what a Yuzu is, it's a citrus fruit.  That's really all I can tell you about them.  Anyway, this is my last Tea Forte sample.  I'm not particularly excited about it despite never having tried a yuzu before.  Maybe this one will renew my opinion on them.

Outsides:  Well, it's in a nice plastic wrapped sachet.  It's a normal green tea color but smells interesting.  It's a sweet citrus scent with a hint of spices, like a citrus scone or other desert.  

Insides:  The tea is that same "it should be better for the price" quality but the aroma is very nice to drink in. It brings a hint of sweetness and zestyness and is a nice tea for eating cookies with.  In fact, the tea itself reminds me of a biscotti.  Other than the scent, this is a bit boring.  

Overall:  This one's not bad but it's far from amazing.  I suppose if you want nice skin, try this and the Cherry Marzipan, but don't get the big pack.  This one's my second favorite of the three samples I've tried.

My Rating:  Try it!  Here's the site:  Tea Forte Honey Yuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment