Thursday, July 12, 2012

K-cup Reviews: Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla


I'm probably going to need some tea after this...

So, I got a free sample of the new Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla and Cafe Caramel.  As shocking as this may sound, the Cafe Caramel is horrible.  And you know what?  I don't have that much hope for this one either.  The one saving grace is that this is both naturally and artificially flavored as opposed to the CC's artificial only.  I'm not even a big fan of vanilla.  Oh, it's good mixed in with things or in the background, but it's just so...vanilla.

Outsides:  Your standard K-cup.  The liquid is a lighter color than the caramel and smells equally of instant coffee and vanilla.

Insides:  This one's better.  It still has a bit of that aftertaste but it's not as prevalent.  The vanilla flavoring isn't overpowering either and goes well with the hint of coffee that's in here.  It's not terribly offensive and I daresay that it's better than a lot of the cappuccino coolers that mix instant coffee with flavors, but I can't say it's amazing.  I think the natural vanilla helped though.

Overall:  I can drink this.  I don't feel the need to and personally prefer making real coffee if I want something that kinda tastes like coffee, but it's better than the other one.  Heck, I'll even suggest that this is kinda good.  Try and see if you can snag a sample.

My Rating:  Try it!  Here's the site:  Cafe Escapes

No comments:

Post a Comment