Saturday, July 28, 2012

K-cup reviews: Coffee People's Doughnut shop Decaf


I work two jobs, one at Big Lots and another at the university health sciences library.  It's been a bit of a rough week for me since I had a good 26 hours at one job and 20 hours at another, but that means extra money that I need and can use to help pay for my school.  But there are hard days and sometimes, you just want to enjoy a nice hot beverage.  Sometimes it's tea, sometimes it's coffee.  I was really in the mood for coffee but had to wake up at 7 in order to get to my other job so as exciting as that 35 pack was, I had to pick the one decaf I had.   

Outsides:  A normal K-cup.  This is one of those K-cups that actually smells nice while it's brewing.  

Insides:  So, this tastes pretty much how you'd want a doughnut shop coffee to taste.  It focuses more on the sweet, mild flavors of coffee but is still rich and slightly fragrant.  I actually think this is a pretty satisfying cup of coffee, especially with a pastry.  Plus, I wasn't up until four in the morning when I drank it. 

Overall:  If you like the original Coffee People Doughnut Shop coffee, you'll like this one.  Heck, if you like doughnut house blends like Duncan Doughnuts or Panera, you'll like this.  Plus, no caffeine, so you can drink it late at night or while pregnant or give it to your kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment