Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TasTEA Time! Made! 10 calorie cranberry lemon green tea

It's so hot here.  Like over 90 degrees hot, which is pretty much as hot as it gets in PA.  I'm not shy to making hot tea in this weather, but right now I don't care.  I don't want to drink something that's over 100 degrees when I want to stay in temperatures below 70.  Just ignore that hot coffee review I'm posting after.  Here's a cranberry iced tea review!



Outsides:  It's in a plastic bottle, presumably PET.  The stuff looks like yellowish cranberry juice and smells like a light cranberry juice.

Insides:  It immediately hits you with the bitterness of the cranberry juice but once you taste it, isn't as strong or thick.  There isn't much of the lemon flavor, but it could just be mingling with the cranberry.  The best way to describe it is one of those cranberry juice cocktails, except not as sweet and with a very light, refreshing flavor that comes from the green tea.  It's actually really good if you like cranberry.  Oh, and that cranberry taste completely obliterates any sweetener flavors too because I couldn't tell there were any in here.

Overall:   I like it.  I'm sure even if you don't, you could mix it up with some booze and go to town.  Plus it's 10 calories, so it's great for people who are STILL looking out for their beach bodies.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment