Wednesday, July 25, 2012

K-cup Reviews: Green Mountain Breakfast Blend


Ok Green Mountain, I'm back here reviewing something that isn't iced.  Breakfast Blends are supposed to be more mild than regular coffee and this particular one is a light roast (I've seen others that are medium roasts).  In my experience, they also tend to be sweeter and appeal more to people who aren't really coffee snobs (no offense to people who are).  Let's see how this one is.

Ousides:  Your average K-cup.  It's still dark and it's a lighter, sweeter smelling coffee than the Nantucket.

Insides:   The coffee is light and sweet but not as robust as I would like it.  My amount of cream practically overwhelms the flavor.  However, it does taste like normal, drip-brewed coffee and is still more robust than a lot of the light-roasts I've had on the Keurig.  When I say it's not as robust as I would have liked, that's a personal preference and honestly, this is still a pretty good coffee.  It's not that complex, just a little sweet and would be good for people who like more mild roasts.

Overall:  I'd say try it out.  It's not my thing but it's still a decent quality coffee.  Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment