Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TasTEA Time! Honest Tea Honey Green Tea


Oh Honest Tea.  Fun fact:  This is one of Barack Obama's favorite drinks (I also think the Tea Party slanders the good name of tea).  It's all natural, organic and even Fair Trade!  Heck yes I'll pay full price for you!  Plus they're generally delicious.

Outsides:  PET Bottle.  It's this nice yellow-green color and smells like green tea.

Insides:  It's slightly sweet with a hint of floral and plant flavors.  This is the "Just a Tad Sweet" variety, which still has sugar but is cut in half compared to brands like Snapple and Lipton.  I'm actually a big fan of this since quite honestly, a lot of those teas are too sweet.  This has decent quality tea leaves with a hint of honey flavoring and a little sugar, making it extremely refreshing and naturally better for you.

Overall:  It's a repeat buy from me, but I recommend most people try it first since it isn't as sweet.  Still, check it out as well as the other Honest Tea flavors.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment