Monday, July 23, 2012

TasTEA Time! Snapple Berry Herbal Tea


So, Snapple doesn't make tea-bags anymore, but they used to.  I actually like Snapple since it's cheap, they have fun flavors and their tea is generally pretty good.  It's not top-quality by any means, but it's enjoyable if you like fruity tea.  Also, I'm a huge fan of berry tea.  I am going to warn you that this is old tea so the flavor is probably going to be impacted, but it was inside a cellophane sealed box, so hopefully it isn't too bad.  

Outsides:  It's a paper wrapped sachet.  The tea is dark and purple colored with the smell of strawberries and blueberries.

Insides:  I think at one time, this was a nice herbal tea.  The berry flavor is still strong and you taste a few herbs in there.  But this is old tea and you can tell it's old tea.  Whatever tea background was there has only a hint of flavor left.  There's something that tastes like licorice and doesn't go too well with the berry flavor.  But still, it's not the worst old tea I've had.

Overall:  This one wasn't my favorite of the Snapple tea bags, but it's not terribly bad.  Honestly, I'd kinda like Snapple to bring these tea bags back.  Still, if you see someone selling this on eBay or something, don't buy it.

My Rating:  Pass.  Here's the Snapple site:  Snapple inc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment