Friday, July 13, 2012

K-cup Reviews: Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa


That's right.  Two in a row!  I don't normally drink 2 cups of hot chocolate on the same day, but I'll consider one my desert.  I also felt the need to do a back to back with the Grove Square because...well, you should know which one makes the better cocoa.

Outsides:  A standard K-cup making a slightly darker than normal hot cocoa.

Insides:  Ok, the Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate is not quite as sweet as the Grove Square and a little more chocolaty, but it tastes like it has artificial sweeteners when I don't think it does.  It's more of an aftertaste but  you don't get that with normal hot cocoa.  This is a bit sad because it's actually pretty good until that.

Overall:  Honestly, what's wrong with just using your Keurig to brew 8 oz of water and mixing a packet of hot chocolate in it?  It's gonna be cheaper than this stuff.  It's gonna be better than this stuff.  So yeah, don't buy it.

My Rating:  Pass.  Here's the GM affiliated site:  Cafe Escapes

No comments:

Post a Comment