Saturday, November 12, 2011

TasTEA Time! Twinings Pure Peppermint



What:  A Peppermint drink

Where:  England/Britain

Why Should I Care:  Mint tea is that go-to drink when you're sick.  It's great for soothing stomach aches, numbs your throat a bit and opens up your airways.  Mint's also nice for freshening your breath and just being pretty tasty.  Twinings Pure Peppermint is nothing but peppermint (no tea, nothing) so I figured I'd get some because it's nice to have some mint tea on hand.

Packaging:  All the sachets are individually wrapped and you can order a variety of sizes.



Non-Taste Senses:  I like the amber color and as expected, it smells minty.

Taste:  I'm not sick now but if I was, this would be fantastic.  It's strong, minty and because it doesn't have tea, it isn't bitter.  The sensation of coldness is rather invigorating plus the natural sweetness of mint comes through.  I think that if you really love mint then you could easily drink this as a cold drink or add some honey and lemon for an even better experience.

Overall:  If you like mint, you'll like this.  If you don't, you really should still get this for when you get sick.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment