Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hot Coco Time! Land O Lakes Chocolate Suprime



What:  Regular ol' hot cocoa

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  I honestly just felt like having some hot cocoa.  It IS that type of weather, plus hot cocoa's great for people who have major chocolate cravings.  Even it it's 150 calories per cup, that's better than 300 calories per bar (the excuses I make).  I also have a bunch of hot cocoa so I figured, why not!

Packaging:  Land O Lakes is nice and uses foil packages as opposed to paper.  Well, that's not so nice for the earth-loving hippies but whatever.



Non-Taste Senses:  It looks like normal hot cocoa and it smells like normal hot cocoa.

Taste:  I think the best thing about this brand is that they don't skimp on the (powdered) milk.  It's super creamy while still having a nice chocolaty flavor.  It's also nice and thick so it kinda fools you into thinking you're drinking milk instead of water.

Overall:  I like this brand.  It's rich, creamy and has everything you want in standard hot cocoa.  Check it out.

My Rating:  Try it!  Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment