Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hot Cocoa Time! Land O Lakes Chocolate Graham hot cocoa



What:  Graham Cracker Hot Cocoa?

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  I'm guessing this is supposed to taste like chocolate and wheat.  Also, this is theoretically the best cocoa for marshmallows.

Packaging:  Foil package



Non-taste Senses:  It looks like hot cocoa but it smells like...coconut?

Taste:  It tastes like chocolate with coconut too.  I dunno.  The hot cocoa portion of it is really rich and creamy but that added bit of coconut throws me off.  It's ok but it's not something I recommend to people.

Overall:  I've tried about 7 flavors of Land o Lakes and this one's my least favorite.  I'm pretty sure it's seasonal and that's how it should stay.

My Rating:  Pass.  This particular flavor is special edition so you're not going to find it on the site.

4 comments:

  1. where do you find it then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply.

    My mom got these for me on Christmas two years ago so I'm not 100% sure but I think she got them at Sam's club. You might be able to find them at Walmart too but I haven't seen the Land O Lakes kind lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me where to find this I have looked everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite flavors..!! It's awesome & I'd like to find some….WHERE can I get some..??

    ReplyDelete