Monday, November 14, 2011

TasTEA Time! Tazo Calm

More Tommy with Tea



What:  Tea that's supposed to make you calmer

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  Everyone knows Tazo.  It's that fake Asian tea company that adds mint to everything!   It's also kinda expensive for the quality I'm getting (a 20c goes for about 5 bucks.  I'm ok with paying 25 cents per sachet but not on lower end mid-quality tea without being fair-trade or organic or anything).  This particular variety is the Calm blend with chamomile, mint and other tasty ingredients.

Packaging:  It's that paper/foil packaging that I hope most of the teas I buy have.



Non-Taste Senses:  It's chamomile tea colored and it smells a little minty.

Taste:  So, this is basically a more mild version of the Night Time tea I tried.  It's not bad and if you don't like mint, you might like this one more that the Heath and Heather version.  It's just kinda....meh to me.

Overall:  I just don't think this is worth the money.  The taste itself is ok but it's not really worth getting unless you can't find any other brand of calming tea.  I mean, look at this review.  I'm not even excited talking about this.

My Rating:  Pass   If you do feel inclined to buy this, just go to a Starbucks or Seattle's Best Coffee (Why Seattle is my question).  Here's their website (which is beautifully designed).

No comments:

Post a Comment