Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TasTEA Time! Mount of Olives Berry White Tea

What:  Berry White Tea




Where:  Israel

Why Should I Care:  Yeah, my mouth is still try from the previous review and as much as I love the Dilmah Mango Tea before that, that's also a little bitter.  Yes, I could have grabbed water but this was sitting nearby and I figured I could review one more thing.  White Tea is generally light and consists of the first few tea buds, but unlike green tea, it is oxidized a little.  Also, you can't go wrong with berry.

Packaging:  Unfortunately, this was wrapped in paper.  This particular brand is actually relatively inexpensive but still, if you're going to make something portable, you should make sure it can go through the elements.



Non-Taste Senses:  It has a really interesting color which can be described as pink with an overlay of light brown.  There's a light berry smell to it.

Taste:  I was right to think this would quench my thirst.  It has a light tea taste (which can also be attributed to it being old) and although the berry flavor is there, it doesn't overpower the tea.  Since the taste is so light, it makes a great chilled tea in the summer and is pretty good with or without sugar.

Overall:  I like it.  I think it's a good tea for tea newbies and is very versatile, plus it's relatively inexpensive.  Actually, it's one of my favorite flavors from this brand (Apple spice is also good if i don't get to review it) so check it out if you can.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Here's the site.  You can probably find it cheaper at other places, but that's true of any tea I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment