Friday, January 20, 2012

TasTEA Time! Grand Ma Ma's Sweet Southern Tea



What:  Sweet Tea that tastes just like your gran-mama made!

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  Despite it being 15 degrees outside, I feel the need to purge my fridge of drinks.  This particular brand is brought to us from 2 time NBA Allstar Larry Johnson, which means absolutely nothing to me.  I have heard good things about Jerome Bettis' restaurant and....some other athlete's hot sauce (sports is not my forte), so maybe this'll be awesome!

Packaging:  Grandma?!  Is that really you!  Actually, my grandma (both of them) never made sweet southern tea so I can't really say anything about that.  Oh wait, this is packaging.  It's a plastic bottle with a nice picture of Larry Johnson's feisty looking grandmama.  I actually really like this design on it.

Non-taste Senses:  It looks like strong tea and it smells really strong.

Taste:  First off, sweet tea isn't my thing.  It's supposed to be really strong tea with a buttload of sugar and honestly, I don't like neither of those things.  That being said, I can tell that if you do like sweet tea then you would like this.  It's insanely sweet but the tea is a decent quality and very strongly brewed without a bitter taste.   It also uses real sugar!

Overall:  I'm not planning on buying it again but I didn't think it was bad.  Too sweet, yes but if you want your sweet tea in a jiffy, this happens to be a good option.

My Rating:  Try it!  You would think that this drink would have a website but no.  So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment