Monday, January 16, 2012

TasTEA Time! Dilmah Peach and Lychee Ceylon Tea



What:  LYCHEE

Where:  LYCHEE

Why Should I Care:  LYCHEE.  Oh, and peach too.

Packaging  The one thing I dislike about this whole deal (read the packaging description here for why).



Non-Taste Senses:  Well, it looks like all the other ones but I smell more peach than lychee so I dunno...

Taste:  Oh man, I was scarred for a minute that Dilmah would pull a "pomegranate" (It's a term I made up meaning that a company puts an exotic-sounding fruit flavor on their product in order to entice you, but when you actually taste said fruit-flavored thing, it tastes like a more common fruit.  Pomegranate is one of the most common flavors to do this and most of the time, the juice/tea/snack tastes like strawberry or cherry as opposed to pomegranate).  Anyway, it tastes like pure LYCHEE with a nice, complementary peach taste as well.  What's more, it's a nice strong lychee flavor that doesn't leave me begging for more (flavor, not tea.  I'd always beg for more tea).  Seeing that it's awesome lychee tea, I can't see how it could go wrong with any of the variety of ways you can serve it.

Overall:  What do you think I'm gonna say.  LYCHEE!!!  Not just LYCHEE, but the best LYCHEE I've had thus far.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment