Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review! Snapple Kiwi Strawberry



What:  Kiwi Strawberry drink

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  Strawberry Kiwi is one of the most typical, generic flavor combinations out there.  It's safe, you're probably going to get the same flavor profile as you expect to get and it's ubiquitous.  Again, this is something that has been sitting in my refrigerator for several weeks and I know that if I don't get rid of it somehow, it's going to stay there forever.  So yeah, here we are.

Packaging:  Pretty much just a generic glass bottle

Non-taste Senses:  It's pink and it smells like strawberry.

Taste:  It's pretty much what you expect from a strawberry kiwi drink.  For those of you who've never had a strawberry kiwi drink, it's about 40% strawberry, 20% kiwi and 40% sugar (these values are estimates and may change from product to product, although that's unlikely).  It's way too sweet and despite claims of juice, I've seen sodas that I consider healthier.  It does have a hint of juice though, which is more than I can say about brands like Minute Maid, and I don't hate the flavor combination.

Overall:  I understand why people like Strawberry Kiwi stuff.  It's relatively familiar, sweet and has a hint of the exotic.  Do I care for it (in drink form)?  No.  Do I recommend this to people who don't care for SK?  Not really.

My Rating:  Pass.  Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment