Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review! Snapple Peach mangosteen Immunity

Two non-tea reviews in one day?  What is this world coming to!?



What:  Some kind of sugary fruit drink that has peach and some other weird fruit

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  Well, I wasn't planning on doing another review today but I cooked up some noodles and needed a cold drink so here we are.  Snapple is one of those companies that tends to give you a warm, fuzzy feeling when you buy one of their products.  Maybe it's the fact that they use actual cane sugar or maybe it's because of the "real facts" they put on their caps or maybe it's just because of the word Snapple.  Whatever be your reason, they tend to be cheaper than Lipton and actually use real things unlike Arizona.  Plus this kind is using a fancy fruit that I honestly have not tasted on its own.  What the heck is a Mangosteen?  Let's find out.

Packaging:  It's a glass bottle.

Non-taste senses:  As you can see, it's this radioactive orange color.  The liquid smells similar to Peach Jello.

Taste:  It actually tastes like peach jello as well.  The texture isn't really thick but it tastes more like peach flavor as opposed to an actual peach.  I don't taste anything other than peach so don't ask me what a mangosteen tastes like because I can't tell you.  It's not bad, but it is basically just a sugary drink.

Overall:  Honestly, it's not that exciting to me.  It's good and I think if you like peach then you'll also think it's good, but I don't think it's worth the calories.  Also, I bought a 12-pack about 8 months ago and this was the last one so clearly, it took me a while to get a craving for them.

My Rating:  Pass.  Here's the site.

And here's Tommy

1 comment:

  1. Mangosteen is an incredible fruit which is both tasty and healthy.
    Snapple peach mangosteen has a picture of a mangosteen on it and some interesting facts about the fruit. It DOES NOT, however, CONTAIN ANY MANGOSTEEN.

    ReplyDelete