Thursday, January 19, 2012

Starbucks Frappuccino Mint Mocha



What:  Mint coffee

Where:  USA

Why Should I Care:  This was something else that I just found in my fridge that has been there since September or something.  Now, the difference between this and the Snapple is that this has milk in it and although the expiration date says February 20, 2012, I'd rather drink it sooner than later.  Starbucks drinks tend to be below average taste for an above-average price and mint X coffee seems a bit...iffy.

Packaging:  Again, I like the mini-milk bottle.

Non-Taste Senses:  It looks like coffee and it smells minty.

Taste:  If you're not a fan of coffee but you love Thin Mints, check out this drink.  It's minty with a hint of chocolate and that whole coffee thing is more of an aftertaste (I don't even taste it at all but it does make your breath smell bad).  I actually really enjoy it especially for breakfast or whenever you want a coffee treat.

Overall:  I like it.  I wish they made this a regular edition as opposed to just some random thing they get once in a while.  For on the go or just even as a treat, check it out.

My Rating:  Buy it!  Don't know if this has the iced drinks, but here's the Starbucks shop.  They look like they have some nice cups too (that are probably at a ridiculous price).

No comments:

Post a Comment