Monday, January 16, 2012

TasTEA Time! Dilmah Apple Ceylon Tea



What:  Apple-flavored Ceylon Tea

Where:  Sri Lanka

Why Should I Care:  Although apple is a fruit that suits more of the October November December side of the cold season, it's still serves as a nice winter fruit.  That and it's one of my favorite fruits.  I know, I know, I say that about every fruit but Apple is definately on the top 5.

Packaging:  If you've read my Blackcurrant review, I pretty much have the same problems



Non-Taste Senses:  That same light-brown color that I associate with Dilmah Ceylon tea.   It smells apple-y

Taste:  Surprisingly, I don't feel like the apple packs as much of a punch as the other kinds.  Oh, it's good and I think if you want an apple tea without the spices, I'd check it out.  The scent and flavor isn't quite as strong as the blackcurrant, but it's still substantial, would still make a good iced tea and can still be drunk with or without sugar.

Overall:  I like it.  I'd buy it.  You should at least check it out.

My Rating:  Try it!  Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment