Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SALE: Zen Tea has a year-end clearance sale for 50% teas with code Holiday

This sale is from December 7th to the 24th.

Zen Tea is a small online tea retailer that's just getting started in the tea world.  I haven't tried their teas yet but they seem like they provide a high-quality product moreso than vendors like Adagio.  They also have a few killer deals going on like these 3 tin gift sets.  I got the white tea one for $15 and it comes with 1 oz each of Silver Needles (which is $3.50 per ounce at the cheapest), Toffee Dream and Teardrop of Peony.  I also got 50g of House Sencha and 50g of the Earl Grey cream, all together costing me $25.  Honestly, I would definitely get the tins because cute tins apparently have to cost a lot of money and this is a good way to try some fancy tea.


Also, their teaware seems relatively cheap.  You can get a $5 Gaiwan, which is the appropriate vessel for drinking green and white tea.  Unfortunately, I did not see this when I ordered but would have bought one if I did.

Did I mention that these make great gift ideas for tea drinkers?

Happy Drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment