Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Celestail Seasoning Lemon Zinger Herbal Tea (K-cup review)




So, I haven't done one of these in a while mostly because I just don't use any of my K-cups.  I got a Celestial Seasonings Tea variety pack and so, well, I need to drink them.  These have pretty much been laying on my counter since July.

Outsides:  A standard K-cup.  I brewed it like I brew all the other K-cups.  The liquid is red and it smells like fake lemon.

Insides:  This tastes like citric acid (the stuff that makes things sour).  Citric Acid and fake lemon flavor.  Now, I got this without any ingredients but it tastes drastically different from the zingers I've had from celestial in that it's more sour and doesn't have that sweet scent of rosehips to go with it.  That being said, this is not the worst tea I've had for the Keurig.  It's still pretty bad though.

Overall:  Just buy the normal Lemon Zinger and save 6 bucks.

My Rating:  Pass.

Celestial Seasonings and K-cups can be found in pretty much any grocery or department store.  They are expensive and the quality of the tea is....terrible, but they are easy to find so no link for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment