Thursday, December 27, 2012

SALE ALERT! Teavana Clearance Sale

Hey guys.  Have any money left from Christmas?  Me neither, but Teavana is having a nice little sale where a lot of their teas and giftware is 30-70% off.  Personally, I still think their tea equipment is severely overpriced even with the sale, but here's a few deals I found.

Cococaramel Sea Salt Herbal Tea: ( 2 oz for $2.00):  I'm a big fan of sea salt and caramel and even trying the Starbucks Sea Salted Caramel Late thing, think that it works well as a beverage.  I'm not so sure about the tea, but I'll review it.

Samurai Chai Mate ($1.55 for 2 oz):  After trying Zen Tea's mate, I feel the need to get some more.  Plus, the mild taste of mate should do a good job complementing the chai spices.  I hear that this is very popular. 

Lavender Dreams White Tea ($3.45 for 2 oz):  The most expensive one that I'm posting but the one I'm most excited for.  This seems like a nice fruit and floral medley and the Teardrop of Peony is probably my favorite flavored white tea I've tried from Zen tea.

Anyway, there's a lot more including herbal tea, a few more whites and greens and mates and a lot of equipemnt and gift-sets that still seem overpriced.  If you want to try Teavana, now is the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment