Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A note about metal bottles

Hey guys!

So at the beginning of my blog, I mentioned that I often took tea with me in those aluminum water bottles, which unfortunately is a really bad idea.  For one thing, tea is acidic so it ends up corroding the inside of the bottle.  The flavor isn't that bad in the beginning, but if you've used that bottle for a while, your tea is not going to taste good.   Plus, you basically have to drink your tea at room temperature.

If you love taking your loose-leaf tea with you, try a bottle like this.  I got the Majes-tea at Marshell's for 10 bucks and it's really great at keeping your tea hot and good, plus it has a strainer at the top and is easy to clean.  Much better than a metal bottle.

Happy Drinking!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea. I have a metal flask in which I take tea at work but it often gets warm or drops down to room temperature. So will try this idea.

    ReplyDelete